What personal data we collect and why we collect it
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. Also, If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with?
We may disclose and share your personal data with the parties began below:
- where you've got consented for us to try to so. for instance, if you've got consented to receive marketing materials from third parties, or in respect of third parties’ (including co-branded or jointly promoted) products and services, we may pass your data on to the relevant third parties for the aim of sending you such marketing communications;
- to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties that we use in reference to the running of our business for the needs began within the table above within the section ‘How we use your data’, such as:
- third party service providers that we engage to supply IT systems and software, and to host our website;
- services and to supply marketing and advertising services;
- third party service providers that we engage to deliver and process your e-gift card orders and e-gift card payment.
- third party service providers that we engage to deliver goods you've got ordered and to manage any returns.
- third party service providers that we engage to send emails and postal mail on our behalf including in reference to incomplete orders or abandoned baskets, or marketing communications, to supply data cleansing services and to supply marketing and advertising services;
- analytics and program providers that assist us within the improvement and optimization of our website;
- affiliate networks through whom you've got accessed our website;
- to any third party to whom we may prefer to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to accumulate other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data within the same way as began during this privacy notice.
How long we retain your data?
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or also delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. Moreover, It did not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Your contact information.
How we protect your data?
What data breach procedures we have in place?
From what third parties we receive data?
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data?
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements?
To get more info contact us now!